parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
parker was experiencing one powerful emotion:
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 23:32:37 GMT
parker jones Avatar

being sick of everyone's shit.

they fell asleep all tangled up, too exhausted to do anything. definitely too exhausted to talk about it, which is good. and in the morning, when parker wakes up at the ass crack of dawn, she doesn't make coffee. she doesn't cook bacon and eggs.

she shrugs on her jacket, quietly, ignoring maisey's low whines, and shoves her hands in her pockets as the door closes behind her. she scowls down at the ground, ratty gym shoes slapping against wet concrete. the gym's only a few blocks away. part of the reason why she lives in this particular shithole. 

nameless is a further walk and 'sides, she doesn't want to go there. 's been unbearable ever since his bitch left him. 

part of her feels bad about leaving nomi to wake up to an empty bed, but the other part of her can't take it anymore. yesterday was just too fuckin' much and if she has to sit or stand through another talk, she's going to lose her mind. and anyway, her eyeball freaks can find parker when nomes wakes up. 

and until then, parker gets to punching.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 14:55:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi knew something was wrong.[break][break]
Not because of the absence of their routine morning staples, the generic-grocery-brand coffee smell or the sizzling sound of bacon. It wasn't because she'd found herself alone in the bed; that wasn't unheard of, either. And it wasn't even because Maisey looked grumpier than usual.[break][break]
It was just a feeling, subtle and insidious. That special blessing-and-curse intuition only lovers have, about the nuances of each other's moods. Besides, Parker had called her "doc" during the (yesterday? had it really been yesterday?) Kyurem attack, and she only ever did that when she was really, truly pissed.[break][break]
Nomi stepped gingerly out of the bed, injured ankle still sore and tender. She shuffled into the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth, wrangled the tangles of her long, pink hair, and pulled on an oversized sweatshirt over a pair of simple black leggings. She felt sluggish, her whole body aching. It was difficult to breath - had she bruised a rib, too? Or was that just anxiety?[break][break]
Kallistatus floated by the front door, as if anticipating her departure. She shook her head.[break][break]
"I'm walking."[break][break]
The January air outside the apartment complex was frigid, but it felt warm in comparison to the Silent Icelands. Nomi stared down the street. Too early for the bar. She turned in the other direction. Ignoring Kallistatus as it drifted after her, she began walking. Hobbling, really.[break][break]
Parker's gym was close, but when you could teleport anywhere in a matter of seconds, everything felt far. She trudged along, enduring the pain of walking on a not-quite-mended injury. Some part of her - the part that knew Parker would be punching the ever-living shit out of some sandbag because it was the only way she knew how to process her anger and grief - felt she deserved it.[break][break]
She was greeted with a "Mornin' Nomi" from a few of the regulars, familiar with the girlfriend who often came to watch Parker train. She could only bring herself to nod at them, and they backed off immediately when they noticed Kallistatus trailing her.[break][break]
Breathing labored now, Nomi approached. It was easy enough to find Parker. She didn't launch into an explanation, however, or say anything at all really. She climbed up onto one of the plyometric jump boxes and just sat there. Watching.[break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:22:44 GMT
parker jones Avatar

her ass is bruised. like, not just the ass. what's it called? the tailbone? that little hard part in the middle, right under the spine? yeah, that shit fucking hurts and she's really feeling it now as she's bouncing on her feet, hitting the bag over and over and over again as hard as she can. 

her knuckles are wrapped 'cause otherwise they'd be bleeding. white over bruised purple (which isn't abnormal, really; they're always in various mosaics of peppercorn). she sees flashes of gold in her vision as she hammers down again, but the brass was kicked under her bed last night. 

maisey's probably chewing on them right now. 

heads turn and the atmosphere shifts. nomi doesn't teleport in, like parker expects, and that makes the dread really settle into her cold, angry heart. 

stupid fucking dragon.

stupid fucking crystals.

stupid fucking avatars. 

stupid fucking caring

every poignant thought is enunciated with the slamming of her fists into the bag. spittle gathers at the corner of her mouth. her lungs swell and expel air in rapid succession, until her pink hair is matted over her forehead and sweat beads down her face. 

finally, when she's spent enough to take a break, she haphazardly tosses her towel over her shoulders, snags her water bottle, and shacks up right next to nomi. and stares hard at the ground, mouth a thin line.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:56:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She needed to be careful.[break][break]
Strong emotions could trigger her powers, and the last thing she wanted was to further agitate Parker. So she shifted awkwardly, wringing her hands, stomach churning as Parker continued her fight with the sandbag.[break][break]
Every time she glanced up, she found that she could not completely disregard the sweat sheen forming on Parker's bare arms, the muscles toned and tense, which caused her to gulp and immediately avert her gaze - feeling guilty for admiring something she had no right to want again and again if all she ever did was hurt it.[break][break]
Eventually, they were side-by-side. An oppressive things-aren't-okay silence hung between them. Instinctively, Nomi understood that she would need to be the one to begin the conversation. It wasn't that Parker didn't have the bravery; she just often didn't have the words.[break][break]
She glanced back at Kallistatus and waved a hand at it. Go away. A heartbeat later, and it had disappeared. Not far, she knew. But invisible, out of respect.[break][break]
"I know you're angry with me," she murmured to Parker, trying to keep her voice calm and not at all shaky. "I violated your trust by putting myself at risk." She paused, pink hair spilling over one shoulder as she turned her head to regard the other woman. "And I forced you to interact with Isaac."[break][break]
She dipped her toe in, testing the water, knowing it might be so cold it would burn.[break][break]
"That wasn't fair."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:09:35 GMT
parker jones Avatar

yeah, shit's fucked. it's fucked if nomi is sending karbonara away to make sure it doesn't 'put her on edge.' and she hates that too. that she's been such a bitch about the damn things that nomi can't even have the eyeballs she adores so much float around her in times of need. 

fuck, i'm a terrible girlfriend.

"fucking, that's not - " she starts angrily and then makes an aggravated sound in the back of her throat. the floor has had enough of her glaring. it's a wonder it hasn't turned to molten lava yet. still, it's at risk, so she stares straight up at the sandbag again. 

her spit is still on it. sweat and spit, still glistening. 

"you're the best godsdamned thing i got, nomes, and it fucking kills me. not that you ran off to isaac when i told ya not to. not that you put me in the one damn position i asked ya not to."

she looks to the side, pained, at nomi. "but that no matter what, i'm always gonna be second. i'm gonna come second to rocket. to saving the world. and more 'an that? you put your own fuckin' safety third.

"it's killing me."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 3:58:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh, that wasn't. That wasn't what she'd expected.[break][break]
"I - "[break][break]
She bit her lip, looked at the gym floor. She stared at the grease stains and scuff marks, evidence of the hours and hours spent battling demons.[break][break]
Why did it hurt so much to be told she was the best godsdamned thing? Clearly she was not at all the best godsdamned thing. She could hear the agony in Parker's voice.[break][break]
She had brought up fairness, but this wasn't fair, either.[break][break]
"None of us will be safe if the world ends, Parker."[break][break]
Her voice was small, her vision tunneling. How could she possibly explain this to Parker? She'd tried and failed a dozen times already, why would this time be any different? Every passing second, the weight she carried grew heavier. What was the point of being able to see a threat to the very fabric of existence, if you did not have the time or words to convince anyone of it?[break][break]
Especially the one person who mattered more than all the rest.[break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 5:36:49 GMT
parker jones Avatar

"and how are you so sure what you're doin' is gonna save us?" she says bitterly. maybe she's just not cut out for this. maybe she and nomi could work in a perfect world (or one so broken, all that's left is the two of them), but she's nothing here. nothing to nomi and sure as fuck nothing to the rest of the world. 

she's supposed to be nomi's bodyguard. not the other way around. 

"and what? so - so i'm just supposed to be okay with you doing whatever the fuck you want now 'cause you're an avatar? 'cause nothing can touch you? didn't rocket fuckin' rip that one-eyed councilman's avatarship out of his godsdamned head?"
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 3:29:26 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Was she sure?[break][break]
Tears welled in the corners of her eyes, but she willed them not to fall. She sniffed, stared up at the ceiling, feeling like it might fall down on top of her if she didn't keep an eye on it.[break][break]
Every time she'd confronted a member of the League, she'd done so with poise, and the unshakeable confidence of a resolute prophet traveling down an enlightened road. She had never second-guessed her calling, because what had there been to second-guess? When the Unown had chosen her, she'd felt them in her soul. Like a tuning fork, she'd resonated with them, understood them: how lonely they had been, and how imperative it was that she do something with their gift.[break][break]
Opposing the DRK Triad had felt like the right path. The only path. Kallistatus had chosen her over Holo. Didn't that mean something?[break][break]
"I didn't - " she started, then took a breath. Then another. Was she hyperventilating? "I didn't know they would make me their Avatar. I just...I just tried to love them."[break][break]
Does love make us weak, Isaac?[break][break]
Parker's accusations pricked her like needles; she flinched away, because yes, Rocket had done that to . He'd lived, but at what cost?[break][break]
"I know I'm not immortal," she hastily agreed. "I know I can be killed."[break][break]
Nothing Nomi had done thus far had felt particularly reckless, however - an ankle injury on a battlefield was par for the course. Nobody had attacked her directly; Holo hadn't even tried to since that fateful day in the RKS Machine. Holo feared her now, of this she was certain.[break][break]
But, she knew there were risks. Most of all, she knew Parker thought there were risks.[break][break]
"That's why I need you."[break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 2:54:15 GMT
parker jones Avatar

looking at the ground helps keep her steady. it helps keep her angry. it's hard enough to hear nomi's voice start to get thick, sinuses swelling as tears rim her lower lashes. doesn't help that parker can picture the pain though. she's good at that. picturing faces in pain. 

gods knows she's stared into enough of them.

"i'm not mad you love them," she says flatly and the narrowing of her eyes betrays her. i'm mad you love them more. 

and telling her she knows she can be killed makes it worse. she's still going out and risking her life - their life. she shrugs forward, puts her head in her hands, fingers spreading through pink locks. 

"ya don't need me. not to protect you, nomes. and not to help ya through all this, evidently. 'cause you've got isaac. and fuckin' rocket. i mean - are you gonna tell me where you've been goin'? when you're not in your office? think i don't notice when you're not telling me something?"

and how she knows how to read this woman like the back of her hand is insane. it doesn't feel like they've only been together for six months.

"i can't be your puppy dog, waiting for you to come home."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 1:50:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There it was, at last: Isaac's name, spat out like a curse. Nomi flinched as if physically struck by Parker's accusation.[break][break]
Ya don't need me.[break][break]
"You're wrong," Nomi snapped, crimson eyes ablaze with anguish. She turned to look at Parker, tears streaking down her cheeks.[break][break]
"I want you by my side! But you're afraid, Parker. Even though I've done it once already, you don't trust me to protect you."[break][break]
She shook her head, pink hair spilling about like cotton candy on a rampage through the nine circles of hell. Her cheeks were flushed now, small hands trembling as she balled them into fists.[break][break]
Had she not saved Parker once already from 's wrath? Had she not proven to Parker how deep her bonds with and were? Did not owe her a debt, as much as she resented it? Wasn't 's goal aligned with hers? Nomi was not some pushover nobody within Rocket's ranks. She might be taking risks, but had lauded her personally for the creation of Tera orbs, had handed her the Meteno Deoxys core, had sent Rocket's Unown to her during her most desperate hour of need.[break][break]
"You want to know what I'm doing?" She continued, passion tangled up in grief. "I've been meeting with the League. Anyone who will listen - and some of them are listening, Parker."[break][break]
. . . . Even had relented, had sent Mîr to her in an act of reluctant good will. She did not have 's answer yet, but she had a feeling that woman could be the bridge to reaching the commissioner's ear.[break][break]
"And when Rocket does notice what I'm doing - and they will, yes, of course they will - I know how I'm going to handle it. I'm going to tell them that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm going to remind them that there won't be a Hoenn to rule if it gets destroyed by a preventable apocalypse. I'm going to convince them that I'm manipulating the League, that it will only benefit us to learn their secrets in the midst of a ceasefire."[break][break]
Her whole body was shaking now. Her voice dropped to barely a whisper. Now the hard part, the only kindness she could offer Parker that might actually matter. With a sharp intake of breath, she held out the key to the shackles.[break][break]
"But you can walk away, if you want to. I can take you to the strongest people I know, on the other side. They'll protect you."[break][break]
Captain Dross is gone, but there are others like her. Isaac's one of them now.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:25:32 GMT
parker jones Avatar

one day, she'll get used to feeling useless. fuck, she's felt useless ever since she let down. it was too much to expect of a kid her age, but she was the eldest. their parents were shit and she was the eldest and it was her job to make sure shit kept together. that they stayed together. 

and they did, in the end, but that's only 'cause they lost everything. the house. their parents. she signed to rocket to keep them together, to keep avery out of the shitstorm, but you can't control storms. unless you're a god.

and the jones don't get to make pacts with divinity.

"if i can't protect you, then what the fuck do you need me for, nomi?" she snaps. 

she bristles. 

you knew, she tells herself. you knew it the whole time. you knew it deep fucking down.

she wished it wasn't true.

her hands come down hard on either side of her, shoving her back up, filling her with a heat that she could never, ever get rid of. no matter how many hours. no matter how much pain, that insidious fucking fury lives on, and it runs rampant through her blood and in her eyes right now. 

whoever'd been eavesdropping turns away in full or skedaddles as parker roars. 

"you think rocket gives a flying FUCK if the world ends? you're playing god among power-hungry murderers. how long 'til they don't trust you? how long 'til the league starts seeing you less an asset and more a target?"

and that last bit, the final straw - i can take you to the strongest people i know, on the other side. they'll protect you.

"I. DON'T. NEED. PROTECTING!"

and softer, somehow angrier: "i don't want to lose you."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:19:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A great, terrible, monstrous silence fell over them, then: the aftermath of Parker's white-hot rage. Kallistatus popped back into existence - which was unlike it, to disobey Nomi - but something seemed to draw it out of hiding, some imminent threat to the structural integrity of reality, or, perhaps, it merely sensed the overwhelming despair threatening to consume its Avatar.[break][break]
Love was a two-way street.[break][break]
Nomi slid off her box and all but crumpled as she put weight on her ankle, reaching a hand back to steady herself. Hanging her head, she approached the still-simmering Parker.[break][break]
"If you think," she began, devoid of defiance, only sounding sad now - haunted by the echoes of who they'd once been (were supposed to be?) in some life she barely remembered. "That all you're good for is protecting me...then I guess you haven't been paying very close attention."[break][break]
Her eyes lifted, and they were pink-rimmed and puffy.[break][break]
"Don't you know by now how I feel about you, Parker? You unravel me with every touch. You make me feel wanted. Your home is my home. Your heart is my heart."[break][break]
She sniffed, tear-stained lashes fluttering softly spoken spells of longing.[break][break]
"I am undone without you."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 2:56:16 GMT
parker jones Avatar

parker gets too sentimental. she gets too into the women she wants. like yumi. like mags. like dav. like every fucking harlot who looks at her with a cheeky smile and a promise of another tomorrow. and sometimes, when nomi's fast asleep in her arms, she's wide fucking awake thinking, this can't be real. she can't want me like this. 

not when everyone else had some new and interesting way to basically say FUCK OFF and LEAVE ME ALONE. she's a good lay. she's not girlfriend material. it's not her, it's them. she's too desperate. she's too much. she's too stupid. she doesn't get it.

what the hell's an angel of god need with a shitstain like her? 

but nomi's undone without her and fuck being scared. fuck being too much. fuck her anger; she's got enough of it as it is and it's not worth it if it's gonna make her end up losing the one thing that doesn't make her angry (most of the time). 

she twists. she roughly grabs nomi by the hips, stares her down, nose to nose, and says, "i love you, nomi sato, and fuck it - you can piss off all the rest of the world and i'll be there by your side, fightin' 'em off for you. you're my end, whatever happens."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 3:45:33 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Here we see Naomi Sato yanked roughly into an embrace, none-too-gently and all-too-necessarily. Here we see Parker Jones, without hesitation, utter the only three words - in the exact right order - that could, in actuality, save the life of the woman before her, protect her more readily and more thoroughly than any punch or power.[break][break]
And how sweet, how perfect, how indescribably blissful it was to hear those words and - [break][break]
- it only took a few more days, but those days had been awful. Awkward. Painful. Confusing - [break][break]
- to, enthusiastically, sobs caught in her throat, return them immediately.[break][break]
"I love you too, Parker."[break][break]
And because they were both aching for the other, and because some unspeakable weight had been lifted, some cosmic unburdening, Nomi wrapped her arms around Parker's neck and kissed her. It was sloppy because of the tears and it was passionate because of the adrenaline and it was - [break][break]
- theirs and it was real and it was something new - [break][break]
- not without teeth.[break][break]
"Let's do this for real," she murmured, between ragged breaths. As if being girlfriends up until that moment had been a prologue, the opening paragraph in a story half-told, and now, now, the adventure could really (finally) begin.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
594 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 1:18:02 GMT
parker jones Avatar

when she makes up her mind, she fucking makes up her mind. there's no looking back now. all she's got is this girl in her arms and all she's got is everything. she doesn't think - not even for a moment - that nomi won't say those words right back to her. even if parker spent the last thirty minutes making her cry.

everything's blurry now and she knows exactly what she needs to do. nomi's arms come 'round her neck and she hugs her closer, hip to hip, hands digging greedily into her sides 'cause no gods or demons or whatever the hell else hoenn wants to throw at them will ever get between 'em again. 

she'll play pattycake with if nomi asks her to. she'll spit on 's boots if nomi asks her to. she'll even - oh, tongue? 

she'll take her right here, right now if nomi asks her - 

no, wait, that's a felony. 

"okay," she says, more of a growl, not entirely comprehending. teethes her lip as gently as she can. she doesn't know what that means. it's always been real. this has always been for real. and there are a lot of other very real things parker wants to do to her now too.

"tell krispy kreme to take us home. now."
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times